Hello dear readers!
Who would be on my panel?
I would think quite international, since it´s my PERFECT panel of bloggers that inspired me to do what I do. I would invite
- Saskia Gregson-Williams from Naturally Sassy
- Julie from The Simple Veganista
- Ella Woodward from Deliciously Ella
- Claudia Luger-Bazinger from Totally Veg
- Julia from JulisNomNoms
- Sarah Kothera from Sarah Kothera
- Vivian Hannah from Vanillaholica
- Daria Alizadeh from dariadaria
- Jenni Marr von Mehr Als Grünzeug
- Consuelo from Honey & Figs
I chose to only invite 10 of my favorites. Otherwise there would be too many people. But of course, there are many many more inspiring bloggers I´d invite to events. Anyway, this list combines people that may give a wide range of perspective to me questions.
The questions I would ask …
- How would you describe the ideal, healthy diet?
- Do you think a vegan and cruelty-free lifestyle is going to be widely held all over the planet one day?
- How could everyone start to support a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle and being immediately?
- What is most important to when you think about your attitude towards healthy lifestyle? What are the criteria?
- If you could change 3 things in the world right now, what would it be?
Who would moderate?
I´d love to moderate it myself. Since it´s my questions I´d like to ask them myself and be the host.
Where would it take place?
I´d prefer to held the meeting in Vienna, Austria in summer. If the weather is nice it would be outside in the park with a buffet of homemade, healthy goods. If the weather isn´t warm and sunny enough to be outside, I´d held the get-together in one of my favorite healthy food restaurants.
Well. So far, so good.
Here´s also a LINK for you to the Online Registration page of EVENTBRITE if you’re interested in the service – “to organize and register for conferences in your local area!”
I hope you enjoyed this little Off-Topic article on my blog! Make sure you also check out these bloggers and get yourself inspired!