Palm Sunday & #PancakeSunday 😉 asking for a gorgeous creation to celebrate the day! And once again I made one of my long-time plans come true 😉 #vegan MANGO COCONUT PANCAKES! This not just sounds pretty great, nope it also tastes [no words] = awesome 😉 when it comes to food my vocabulary totally fails to describe. Sorry for this bad behavior but there are really never enough words for me to explain the taste and satisfaction I get from eating my selfmade goodies 😉 btw I’m very happy to have my well-deserved easter holidays now 🙂 a bit rest is needed at the moment to calm down my soul and nerves and focus on what’s important 🙂 Have a nice Sunday 😀
You need :
- 1 cup flour (I use whole grain spelt one; gluten free – buckwheat, brown millet or rice flour are options)
- 1 tbs baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1-2 tbs fine coconut flakes
- 1-2 tbs mango fruit mash
- some little pieces of chopped mango
- some sweetener if needed
- You can also add a bit some chopped nana pieces, coconut flavor drops, … if you like!
- Oil for the pan (I use coconut oil)
- For a CHOCOLATE version of these beauties add some raw cacao powder into the dough!
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, flakes) in a bowl, add milk, mash and oil and stir until well combined! Now you can add the mango pieces and some sweetener to taste. Heat oil in a pan and bake the pancakes on both sides 🙂 Enjoy 😀
Let´s talk about topping 😀 I had chopped mango pieces, nana slices, coconut flakes and coconut butter/cream 😀 Some other ideas I have in mind are frozen mango & nana chunks, big coconut flakes/pieces, Mango (N)Icecream (also a good idea = store bought mango sherbet/ice cream), coconut ice cream, dried mango pieces, … to upgrade your Sunday breakfast 🙂 I also served my pancakes in with my lovely Cocomanana Smoothie