Had a quite exhausting day…work & rehearsal…I´m done 😛 tomorrow again work, Saturday university 😛 therefore I can´t wait for Sunday!!! And guess what! It’s #tbt time over here 🙂 just 3 days until #pancakesunday!!! Need some inspiration for pancakes? – Here are my #glutenfree HAZELNUT CAROB PANCAKES 😀 All I can is dreaming, dreaming a nutty dream 😉 Recipe down here 😉
- 1 cup rice, buckwheat or brown millet flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 – 1 1/8 cups hazelnut milk
- 2 tbs vegetable or hazelnut oil
- 2 1/2 tbs shredded hazelnuts
- 1 tsp carob powder
- You can also add a bit spice or vanilla if you like!
- Oil for the pan (I use coconut oil).
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, shredded nuts) in a bowl, add milk and oil and stir until well combined! Finally add the carob powder (you can also use raw choc powder instead)! Heat oil in a pan and bake the pancakes on both sides:)
For topping use anything you like – hazelnuts, jam, nana slices… Be creative! I guess fruits, hazelnuts and choc fit perfectly 😉 together with some Hazelnut Cappuccino/Latte 😉